2015 - Present
Spruce Street Real Estate Company, Philadelphia, PA
Spruce Street Real Estate Co. develops and preserves residential real estate in real neighborhoods. Spruce Street’s properties are simple, livable, and classic.
- Oversees all aspects of a 150+ unit multi-family residential portfolio.
- Executes all project and construction management.
- Entirely responsible for all real estate transactions, including funding, financing, acquisitions and dispositions.
2009 - 2011
Managing Director : Project Manager
Treading Lightly Developments LTD, Treasure Beach, Jamaica W.I.
Managing director and co-founder of sustainable real estate development company located in Treasure Beach, Jamaica’s premier sustainable tourism destination.
- Responsible for all aspects of the business including: creation of original green home designs, development of marketing strategies, accounting and financial systems, and business strategies.
- Supervise all elements of construction and sourcing of materials.
- Design and implement complex, integrated alternative energy infrastructure including large-scale rainwater catchment, solar energy, and wind power.
- Interface with senior level government officials and supervise all zoning approvals and permits for project, including major infrastructure such as road work.
September 08-December 09
Director, Construction & Development
Reinhold Residential, Philadelphia, PA
- Supervise and oversee all major capital improvement/preservation projects across the company’s approximately two thousand luxury residential apartment unit portfolio from design through procurement to closeout. Manage projects such as: major masonry restoration, roof replacements, window replacements, infrastructure upgrades, residential unit and common area renovations.
- Develop Strategies to position the company for growth through third party property management opportunities and acquisitions.
- Establish systems and standards to assist upper level management in the oversight of operations.
October 05-August 08
Project Manager, New York Urban Division
Toll Brothers, Inc., New York, NY
- Supervise and oversee development of Northside Piers, a 540 unit, new construction luxury condominium development located in New York City representing over $350M in costs and $415M in revenue. This project is on a 5 acre previously vacant site that includes a 170 unit fixed income rental building, a new pier and waterfront park, and over 22,000 square feet of commercial space.
- Manage construction managers daily operations including but not limited to: budgeting, scheduling, and approving all sub contractor work.
- Correspond with the lender to facilitate monthly funding.
- Manage the sales office and on-site sales staff. Assist sales manager to help meet the needs and set the expectations of each potential and actual purchaser. Negotiate the purchase price of units and terms of the contracts with buyers and attorneys.
- Manage all aspects of marketing and branding of the “Toll Brothers City Living” and “Northside Piers” brands to generate optimal sales traffic.
- Responsible for all monthly and quarterly profitability, sales, and settlement projections and reporting to the corporate office for disclosure to the financial markets.
- Conduct architectural review and approval of apartment floor plans, and finishes for the second phase of the development.
- Set initial unit pricing for all units. Manage on-going price changes to correspond with demand on all units open for sale.
May 04-October 05
Assistant Project Manager,
New York Metro Division
Toll Brothers, Inc., Horsham, PA & Bergen County, NJ
Oversee all aspects of accounts payable to make sure the system is in line with corporate policies.
- Procure and analyze sub-contractor bids for Woodcliff Lake Estates, a 27 lot single family home development in Bergen County, NJ.
- Complete the Toll Brothers, Inc. Project Manager Training Program.
- Work in the Internal Audit Department reviewing the project controls at communities around the country. Travel nationwide to conduct on site audits.